• Laser Cutting
• Plasma Cutting
• OXY Fuel Cutting
• Stress Relieving
• Blanchard Grinding
• Saw Cutting
• Plate Beveling
• Grit Blasting
• Bending-Press Brake
Flat Ground Stock
• Expanded Metal
Toll Free: 800-755-2875 / Phone: 513-874-1400 / Fax: 513-874-1407
We Can Cut It!
Any Material, Any Shape, Any Time...
TMT - Where Success Is Manufactured
ServicesLaser Cutting, Plasma Cutting, Oxy-Fuel Cutting
As a custom steel service center, TMT is ready to services your needs today. Thompson Metals and Tubing specializes in precision steel burnouts. Using your CAD or DXF files to program the cutting machines, there are virtually no limits to the shapes that can be cut. TMT is ready to help you to day.
Laser cutting offers a significant advantage in productivity, precision, part quality, material utilization and flexibility. However, plasma cutting burns thicker material with precise cuts. Oxy-fuel will cut up to 12 inches thick.
- Two 2500 Watt CNC laser cutting machines
- One 4000 Watt CNC laser cutting machines
- Two CNC Plasma cutters
- One oxy-fuel cutting machine
The additional services TMT can offer you are: Stress Relieving, Blanchard Grinding, Saw Cutting, Punching, Plate Beveling, Grit Blasting, Bending-Press Brake, Shearing, Flattening, Rolling, Deburring.
- The 2500 Watt Lasers cut: 5/8" Carbon, 3/8" Stainless, 1/4" Aluminum
- The 4000 Watt Laser cuts: 3/4" Carbon, 1/2" Stainless and Aluminum
- Plasma cutting thickness: 1 1/4" Carbon Steel, 1/2" Stainless Steel, 1" Aluminum
- Oxy-fuel cutting thickness: 12" Carbon Steel, 2" Stainless Steel, 3" Aluminum
ProductsSteel Plates, Metal Sheets, and Bar Stock
As a specialty steel service center, TMT offers you a full line of steel products.
- Metal plates ASTM A-36 to ASTM T-1 type B
- Steel plates, low carbon, alloy plates, floor plates, stainless steel
- Metal sheets, hot rolled steel sheets, pickled and oiled, cold rolled steel sheets
- Steel bars, steel rounds, squares, strips, flats and half rounds
- Hot rolled, cold finished and alloys
- Metal tubing, cold drawn seamless, hot finished seamless, drawn over mandrel, butt welded, structural tubing
- Metal pipes, carbon, stainless steel, aluminum
- Steel angles, L-shape angle iron
- Steel I-beams, structural beams, wide flange beams
- Steel channels, C-shapes, MC-Shapes, miscellaneous structural steel channels
- Flat ground stock, gauge stock, tool steel
- Drill rod, threaded rod, oil hardened, water hardened drill rod
- Spring steel coils, hot rolled blue tempered polished and scales, cold rolled annealed
Located in Hamilton, Ohio (between Cincinnati and Dayton), Thompson Metals & Tubing services the greater Cincinnati area, southern Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and West Virginia. TMT offers free delivery with in a 50 mile radius of Hamilton; this distance covers most of Dayton and all of Cincinnati and northern Kentucky and parts of southeastern Indiana.
Thompson Metals & Tubing
P.O. Box 785
Hamilton, Ohio 45012-0785